The EcoEntreprise Programme can depend on a number of partners to facilitate development and its dissemination. .
The Ecoparc Association
Owner of the standard and the EcoEntreprise certification scheme, the Ecoparc Association is a non-profit, independent and non-partisan organisation which is focused on the practical application of sustainable development within the built environment and business management through pioneer schemes.
Development and updates for the EcoEntreprise Programme rely on a network of experts, especially during revision / consultation periods, and is supported by the Swiss Confederation and numerous other public and private partners :
- Federal Office for Spatial Development ARE
- Federal Office for the Environment FOEN
- State Secretariat for Economic Affairs SECO
- Swiss Climate Foundation
- Swiss provinces: Vaud, Berne, Neuchâtel and Jura
- Economic promotion of several provincers: Berne, Vaud et Neuchâtel
- Conférence romande des services de protection de l’environnement (VD, GE, FR, VS, NE, JU, BE)
- Cities of Lausanne and Neuchâtel
- UBS, EOS Suisse, Varo Energy et Loterie romande
Partners in development and dissemination
Globalite Management and Swiss Association for Standardisation SNV are the two bodies responsible for developing and disseminating the EcoEntreprise Programme in Switzerland on a daily basis. See contact.