The benefits of a SD / CSR approach with EcoEntreprise
The EcoEntreprise Programme has become a benchmark in Switzerland when it comes to facilitating and fast-tracking the implementation of a Sustainable Development – Corporate Social Responsibility approach, with or without certification.
The EcoEntreprise Programme is:
- simple to use, and user-friendly
- inexpensive (SaaS – Software as a Service)
- focuses on outcomes, yet process- compatible
- guarantees the security and reversibility of data
- capitalises on the organisation’s internal resources
- equally accepted by staff members and executives (uses accessible language)
- suitable for SMEs, VSEs and public and private bodies
- modular in its implementation
- multi-functional, multi-reference, multi-site, multi-user, multilingual (F / D / E / I)
- compatible with ISO, GRI, existing labels, etc.
- takes legal implications into account
- facilitates reporting covers all aspects of Sustainable Development – Corporate Social Responsibility
- gives a global vision of an organisation’s strengths and weaknesses
- improves the SD and CSR outcomes for the business in practical terms
- a dependable approach, as demonstrated by the number of businesses which use it
Furthermore, using the EcoEntreprise Certification scheme, it is possible to capitalise in even more practical and credible terms on the commitment of the business to Sustainable Development and Corporate Social Responsibility when it comes to:
- Public contracts. EcoEntreprise is the only certification scheme which currently deals with all the criteria for sustainable development, ISO 140001 (environmental management system) or OHSAS 18001 (health and safety at work) which remain the industry standards.
- Private contracts. Businesses increasingly reflect the requirements associated with sustainable development and corporate social responsibility when tendering; indeed those which are certified are required to do this by virtue of their ISO 14001 management system.
Lastly, EcoEntreprise is the only approach open to all those involved in the market place: consultants (advising and coaching their clientele, making customers more accountable and capitalising on key information), training bodies (access to EcoEntreprise throughout the training process and for research work to be applied within the business), sector organisations (the development and ease of implementation of specific checklists / sector solutions) and certifying bodies (audits facilitated by access to the remote system as a whole, opportunities for EcoEntreprise audits combined with other standards (e.g. ISO 14001, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, etc.).