Opportunities offered by the EcoEntreprise Programme
- managing your departments in such a way as to ensure that they adhere to good practice in matters of sustainable development / corporate social responsibility
- developing and monitoring the implementation of an Agenda 21 / SD strategy
- comparing the outcomes obtained (benchmarking)
- incorporating sustainable development into public contracts (Federal Law / Orders on Public Contracts)
- encouraging businesses within your territory to adopt a sustainable development / corporate social responsibility approach.
In particular, these approaches can be assimilated within :
- Agenda 21
- The "Cité de l’énergie" initiative
To learn more about the opportunities for use by public bodies, contact us.